Monday 15 February 2010

the cost of success?



I'd be pretty embarrassed if I was Fearne Cotton walking down the street, spotting myself in that uncomfortable looking pose with a massive blue penis ejaculating all over my chin. I'd also be kicking myself as I thought I made a rather successful crossover from being a spunky saturday morning children's presenter to interviewing real celebrities such as Paris Hilton, only to realize that I'm not as 'down with the kids' as I originally thought.

But I (actual me, not Fearne me) don't really fault her. Success will always come at the cost of looking like a total dickhead (literally) at some point. Hopefully one day I'll reach those withering heights of success. And I can only pray that when it is my turn to sell my soul in this pursuit, it'll be in an activity that won't warrant a cock in my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment