Wednesday 10 February 2010

41 days

It has been a whole 41 days since I clicked the 'New Post' button. I would like to say that the reason for the hiatus was because I decided to disappear for a while to live with an amazonian tribe in hope of learning the ways of the jungle. I didn't. I could also say I got completely immersed in some underground subculture full of non stop raves, wild sex antics, punks and piercings. But I haven't. No, in all brute honesty, my last 41 days have been somewhat akin to the way homeless people decide to live their lives. Albeit with a roof over my head, but in other words, a WASTE.

OK, maybe a bit extreme. I have actually taken note of the following things in the last 41 days.

1. I am 21. FUCK I AM 21.
2. I am now being punished with a two day recovery time after one major night. It's basically a 'grow the fuck up' slap across the face from the drinking gods.
3. If you spill drinks over your laptop, they WILL die. Cue annoying insurance lady.
4. The rather strange growth in popularity of wearing 3D glasses from Avatar as a fashion trend. Mysterious.
5. I will be joining the 'real' world in 6 months. FUCK I AM 21 WITH ZERO JOB PROSPECTS.
6. The Prodigy are, and always will be, the dogs bollocks. Woi oi saveloy.

No comments:

Post a Comment