Monday 21 December 2009

winter wonderland

Sorry its been a bit quiet round here on the blogging front. Apart from the preset Vice message, I haven't really had the time (been arsed) to update my humble piece of webspace. But blog I promise from now on, not to drop you and pick you up when I fancy like a cheap whore. Promise.

I got back into London late last night and the snow here is crazzzzyy. Now I'm usually a fan of snow, but walking through it with my life in my backpack, looking like a total mug taking babysteps to avoid slippage, isn't exactly disneyland. Come to think of it, snow has the potential to turn people into disturbed socially inept hermits unable to leave their homes. Mark my words, that innocent looking snow can and will ruin your life.

I did however today, in between random napping and christmas tv-ing, stumble across a pretty fly number to add to the christmas wish list.


guarantees to add 2 inches of human height for any shorties out there

I have big plans for tomorrow, main one being leaving the house. I will not be defeated by this bastard snow and I need to break this self destructive cycle of sleeping and lazing. I WILL wake up at a normal time and I WILL buy something decent to wear for christmas dinner. I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment