Monday 19 September 2011

On The Cobbles: Cos Foamy T-shirt

Three seasons in, and London Fashion Week is just as daring/unashamed/pioneering as the last time I left it. I headed into the scrum last Friday for another go-around on the cobbles, and whilst I was officially there clocking up time, it was really a chance for another bi-annual schooling in the art of style from people who undeniably get it. Top marks go to this gent for incorporating (what I strongly suspect is, please correct otherwise) the Foamy T-shirt from Cos. The garment's technical attributes act as a striking counter to the patterned shirt underneath - and is certainly typical of what I've come to love about Cos; a strict minimal aesthetic with a playful approach to texture, in turn upholding an admirable design ethos that is both timely and timeless.




Photo taken by my colleague David
Available now at Cos

No comments:

Post a Comment