Wednesday 29 July 2009

pon de flooooorrr



Fucking finally! You know that feeling when you hear an amazing tune, have it stuck in your head for ages not knowing what it is and hum the 3 seconds that you do know over and over again just to remember the overall greatness of the tune? Yeah, well its shit. Except of course for the one-in-a-million times that you do eventually figure out what the absolute blinder is. The video above is Major Lazer - Pon De Floor, a tune Diplo dropped in his set at Lovebox and I've had in my head ever since. I did try and ask a mate as we were leaving what the tune was, but as I started to replicate the electronically mashed up chorus I realized how much of a twat I looked (even next to the paralytic dickheads in pink furry cowboy hats) and that was that. So if you don't know about this tune in all its bass heavy booty poppin goodness, GET TO KNOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment